Lifelong Veterinarian Care for Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax and Pickering
At Rosebank Animal Hospital, we value our relationships with you and your pet, and appreciate getting to know you both. Our doctors love to have conversations with you about your companion, hearing about how well they are doing, how quickly they are growing up, and how much fun you have been having together.
We care for you and your pet from the moment you enter Rosebank Animal Hospital, until the time you return home to rest, play, or snuggle. We love all of our four-legged friends and proudly display their pictures in our lobby.
For honest and empathetic veterinary care, call Rosebank Animal Hospital. We offer services on weekends, holidays, and after hours. Please call us first on 905-839-1822 or 647-703-0815 for after-hours availability.
- Nutrition counselling
- Heartworm protection
- Surgical procedures (including spays and neuters)
- Anaesthesia patient monitoring (APM)
- Diagnostics in the realm of cardiology, dermatology, and radiology
- Health assessments
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Pain control in geriatrics and arthritis management
- Examination consultation
- Orthopedic surgery
- Lab/ diagnostic
- Ultra sound
- Health certified
- Prescription food
- House call/ mobile services